Jim is a member of the Financial Industry Group. His practice includes representation of lenders and borrowers in commercial finance matters and of issuers, underwriters and credit enhancers in taxable and tax exempt debt offerings.
- Villanova University School of Law, 1987, J.D., cum laude, Member of the editorial board of the Villanova Law Review, Elected to the Order of the Coif
- Cabrini College, 1982, B.A., English and Communications, magna cum laude
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Banking and Finance Law, 2013-2024. He also received the Best Lawyers™ 2018 Banking and Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year" award in Philadelphia.
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Philadelphia & Surrounds Banking & Finance, 2012-2023
- Martindale-Hubbell® peer review rating of AV® preeminent™.