Kenny is a member of the firm’s State Tax Group. His practice focuses primarily on multi-state corporate tax and sales and use tax issues. Kenny represents clients in a wide-range of industries in connection with state tax return positions, audits, administrative appeals, and litigation in various jurisdictions.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2006, J.D., magna cum laude,
Temple Law Review
- Pennsylvania State University, 2002, B.S.
- New Jersey
- 21 January 2022 “Advisers Encourage Challenges to Single-Factor Apportionment” Tax Notes
- 29 September 2021 “Philly Panel Begins Tax Overhaul Talks Behind Closed Doors” Law 360
- 28 February 2020 “NC Justices Affirm Graybar’s Dividend Income Not Deductible” Law 360
- 28 June 2018 "Classifying $10B Of Auctioned Airwaves For Tax Purposes," Law360
- 3 January 2018 "Pennsylvania Reacts to Federal Tax Law's Full Expensing" Bloomberg BNA
- 31 July 2017 "Pennsylvania Senate Suggests 'Nextel' Fix, Speedy Tax Appeals" Bloomberg BNA
- 1 May 2017 "Pennsylvania Pulls Proposal on Tax Appeals" Bloomberg BNA