In this edition, we explore a host of issues that arise when dealing with cross-border disputes, including:
- Force majeure – one year later
- Are you protected? An overview of the law of privilege in Dubai, the United States, and the UK
- Modern slavery: increasing obligations on businesses with regard to their supply chains – a view from the UK and Australia
- Criminal responsibility of legal entities in Germany – a new step in the prosecution of corporate crime
- Beyond the elements: strategies on effective injunctive proceedings
To view the full publication, visit the online flipbook or download the PDF below.