We are pleased to present the third edition of our disputes publication, where we provide global perspectives on legal issues and developments as they occur.
In this edition, we explore a host of issues that arise when dealing with cross-border disputes, including:
- Force majeure – one year later
- Are you protected? An overview of the law of privilege in Dubai, the United States, and the UK
- Modern slavery: increasing obligations on businesses with regard to their supply chains – a view from the UK and Australia
- Criminal responsibility of legal entities in Germany – a new step in the prosecution of corporate crime
- Beyond the elements: strategies on effective injunctive proceedings
We would be delighted to answer any questions you have about any of the articles. Please feel free to speak to the editors, Doug Cherry and Karen Braje, or to your usual Reed Smith contact.
To view the full publication, visit the online flipbook or download the PDF below.