With experience working as in-house counsel in the tech and media industries before joining Reed Smith, Aselle understands how businesses operate and the demands placed on in-house lawyers. Her focus is on providing practical, commercial advice that enables businesses to thrive.
Aselle advises on data transfer solutions, representing both data controllers and processors, data breach and cybersecurity incident responses, and data commercialization and product launches. She also advises on technology transactions and complex outsourcing arrangements.
- University of Bern, Switzerland, 2007, Dr. jur., summa cum laude
- University of Nottingham, 1999, LL.M., Public International Law
- American University, Central Asia, 1998, B.A., Business Administration, summa cum laude, Dean’s List
- England and Wales
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals, Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe (CIPP/E)
- Member of the Cloud Group committee of the Society for Computers and Law.