Jim is a member of the Financial Industry Group. His practice includes representation of lenders and borrowers in commercial finance matters and of issuers, underwriters and credit enhancers in taxable and tax exempt debt offerings. He has extensive and diverse experience in public, securitized and project financings. Jim has served as bond, underwriter, bank and borrower counsel in bond issuances, and as both lender's and borrower's counsel on syndicated and bilateral bank credit agreements. A significant portion of Jim’s practice involves finance transactions in the healthcare, communications and media, energy, higher education, non-profit, and transportation industries.
- Villanova University School of Law, 1987, J.D., cum laude, Member of the editorial board of the Villanova Law Review, Elected to the Order of the Coif
- Cabrini College, 1982, B.A., English and Communications, magna cum laude
- Recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America since 2013 for Banking and Finance Law, and in 2018 was named a "Lawyer of the Year"
- Recognized by Chambers USA from 2012-2017 as one of America's leading banking and finance lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell® peer review rating of AV® preeminent™.