Blending scientific training with extensive experience in patent litigation and intellectual property counseling, Robert Riddle provides comprehensive insights into complex issues facing his clients.
- South Texas College of Law, 2004, J.D., Articles Editor, South Texas Law Review; Order of the Lytae; Varsity Moot Court
- University of Houston, 2000, Ph.D., Law, Biochemistry, Robert A. Welch Foundation Doctoral Fellowship; Sigma Xi
- University of Houston, 1996, B.S., Biochemistry & Biophysics
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Wisconsin
Awards & Recognition
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Patent Law and Litigation - Intellectual Property, 2021-2023
- Selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers list for Intellectual Property Litigation (2015-2019)
- Selected to the IAM Patent 1000, which identifies the top 1000 patent practitioners throughout the world.