Tipo de evento: Diversidad, equidad e inclusión, Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 20 October 2021, 1:00 PM CST
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 20 October 2021, 1:45 PM CST
- More Information:
- The Swire story: Embracing the challenge of DE&I as a matter of choice
Please join us and support our endeavor to help facilitate change and make a lasting difference. You can register for our four-part fireside chat series below, and don’t forget to save the date for our panel discussion too.
View the recording of The Swire story- Embracing the challenge of DE&I as a matter of choice.
- Olivia Wong, Group Head of Diversity & Inclusion, John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd.
- May Wong, Partner, Reed Smith
If you are unable to attend your preferred session due to the time, please do still register and you will receive a copy of the recording to watch on demand. We invite you to register for the other sessions:
- Register for Part II In conversation with OPTUS, Deutsche Bank and the SBNoD - Significant drivers for enabling change in disability diversity (Oct. 27, 2021)
- Register for Part III The ABA and LDD perspective - Importance of disability diversity for organizations and businesses (Nov. 10, 2021)
- Register for Part IV The Microsoft Journey - Progressing DE&I through cultural change (Nov. 16, 2021)
- Register for Part V panel discussion (Dec. 2, 2021)