Sachin is a partner in the firm’s Energy and Natural Resources practice and Office Managing Partner of the firm’s Middle East offices. He has over 25 years of experience advising Government and the private sector on privatised and publicly procured infrastructure and development works, particularly across the Middle East and India.
He has advised on some of the most important airports, road and rail networks, power plants, commercial and residential developments, oil and gas facilities, water supply plants, hotels and education facilities throughout the Middle East and Sub-continent.
Sachin is listed among the 100 most influential figures in the Middle East construction industry by the region’s leading construction publication, Construction Week; is listed in the Who’s Who Legal Guide to the best Global Construction Lawyers; and has repeatedly been named in the top 100 international lawyers by Indian Business Law Journal. He is ranked in the Hall of Fame for construction in Legal 500 and as a leading individual in Chambers Global for construction and India related work. Sachin is frequently called to speak and write on the Middle East and Indian infrastructure sectors.
- College of Law, Guildford, LPC
- University of Dundee, BEng (Hons), Construction Engineering
- Inglaterra y Gales
- The Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Department
- Advocate and Solicitor (England and Wales), 1998
Premios y reconocimientos
- Ranked in Chambers Global for United Arab Emirates Construction: Dispute Resolution and for Construction: Non-contentious, 2019-2023
- Listed in Construction Week’s Power 100 List as one of the most influential figures in the Middle East construction industry, 2019-2023
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UAE Project development, 2020-2023
- Ranked in the Hall of Fame in The Legal 500 EMEA for UAE Construction, 2020-2023