Nan is a member of the Corporate & Securities Group, practicing in the area of Life Science Transactions. She represents pharmaceutical, biotech, and other companies operating in the life sciences industry. She has significant experience in general corporate and securities law, including domestic and cross-border registration of securities, domestic and international private offerings, and compliance. She also handles mergers and acquisitions, complex licensing and collaborations, and product acquisitions and divestitures for the firm’s pharmaceutical industry clients. In addition, she acts in the capacity of general counsel for several clients advising them on day-to-day business operations.
- Cleveland-Marshall School of Law, 1977, J.D., Research Editor of the Cleveland State Law Review; Received the 1977 Exegesis Award for Writing
- University of Rochester, 1974, B.A.
- Nueva Jersey
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Founding Trustee and current Member, Board of Advisors, Philharmonic Orchestra of New Jersey
- Founding Member of the New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners