Becca is an experienced FDA partner, regularly advising clients who develop, make and distribute FDA-regulated products and who play a part in the investigation and delivery of health care products and services.
Becca has been advising life sciences companies on FDA and health care matters for nearly two decades, through changing administrations and policy agendas, the rapidly-developing science and technology driving the industry, and both incremental and abrupt changes to the legal and regulatory landscape.
- University of Texas School of Law, 2003, J.D., with honors
- Wake Forest University, 2000, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa
- Distrito de Columbia
- Nueva York
- Food & Drug Law Institute (FDLI) 2022 Austern Writing Awards Committee
- Advisory Council of Divine Canines and previous member of the board of directors from 2011 to 2016, including Chair Elect and Chair of the Board
- Named to the American Lawyer’s inaugural list of South Trailblazers (2021)
- Named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in the area of Food and Drug Law (2017-2018)