Cheryl is a counsel with the Law Society of Hong Kong.
Cheryl has wide experience in dealing with disputes in relation to charterparty, cargo claims, bills of lading and sale contracts, newbuilding contracts and ship finance, marine insurance and in “wet” shipping, including salvage, collisions, total loss and wreck removal. She has considerable experience in reviewing standard forms of and amendments to charterparties, ship management agreements, FOBAS agreements and the like.
- Tulane University, 2010, Master of Laws, Distinction
- Dalian Maritime University, 2009, Bachelor of Laws
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of Shanghai Bar Association
- Member of China Maritime Law Association