Jeffrey’s practice is focused on all aspects of executive compensation, including plan design, equity compensation, transactional matters and securities law issues. Jeffrey regularly advises companies of all sizes regarding executive compensation matters, including related corporate governance issues, and reporting requirements under federal securities law.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1990, J.D., summa cum laude, Elected to Order of the Coif; Editor of the Law Review
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Business, 1983, MBA
- Grove City College, 1980, B.A.
- March of Dimes Western Pennsylvania – Member of Board of Trustees
- Robert Morris University – former Adjunct Faculty Member