Melissa focuses her litigation and trial practice on pharmaceutical product liability, medical device product liability, and e-discovery related issues.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 1998, J.D., cum laude, Served as the Managing Editor for the Seton Hall Law Review; Participated in Seton Hall's Litigation Clinic representing indigent clients before the New Jersey District Court
- Drew University, 1991, B.A., Political Science and Philosophy
- New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association Mercer County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Lawyers for Civil Justice (LCJ)
- The Sedona Conference Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production
Récompenses et distinctions
- Melissa was selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers list for Personal Injury-Products: Defense, 2016-2020. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Nationwide Product Liability & Mass Torts, 2017-2022. Chambers USA is issued by Chambers and Partners.A description of the selection methodology for the Chambers USA rankings can be found at chambers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Health Care Law, 2018-2023. The Best Lawyers in America is issued by Best Lawyers. A description of the selection methodology can be found at bestlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.