George is a partner in the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes Group, having trained at Reed Smith for two years. During his training, George worked in Shipping, Global Commercial Disputes, Finance and spent six months on secondment in the Abu Dhabi office.
- University of the West of England, 2006, LPC
- University of the West of England, 2005, Graduate Diploma in Law
- University of Durham, 2003, B.A., Combined Social Sciences: Politics, Anthropology and Middle Eastern Studies
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Solicitor Advocate (juridictions supérieures)