Joe is a partner in the firm’s Global Corporate Group.
Joe’s practice focuses on advising global financial institutions and banks in negotiating complex asset management services arrangements with their customers, structuring product offerings, responding to RFPs, and complying with federal and state regulations governing the provision of financial services.
- Wake Forest University, 2014, J.D., Law Alumni Council Scholarship; CALI Awards in Employment Discrimination, International Criminal Law, and Advanced Legal Research; Award for Editorial Excellence
- The George Washington University, 2011, B.A., cum laude, Political Science, Atlantic-10 Commissioner’s Student-Athlete Honor Roll
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pressley Ridge, Associate Board of Directors