Max Seuster is a competition (antitrust) and EU regulatory lawyer based in Brussels. Max advises on all aspects of EU competition law, merger control and EU regulatory, including state aid and public procurement.
- Berlin, Germany, 2006, Second State Bar Exam
- King's College London, 2004, LL.M.
- Humboldt University of Berlin, 2003, First State Bar Exam
- University of Münster, Germany, 2000
- German Competition Law Association (Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- European Competition Lawyers Association
- 14 September 2022 “Google Loses Appeal in €4.3B Antitrust Case” Law.com