Matthew is an international arbitration lawyer with significant experience across a wide range of sectors. He is a partner in Reed Smith and is based in our Hong Kong office as a foreign lawyer (England & Wales) in the disputes practice.
Matthew’s experience spans the full lifecycle of a dispute. He provides clients with strategic advice at the outset of a transaction, creative solutions once a dispute arises and, where necessary, vigorous representation in prosecuting or defending claims.
- University of Law, London, Graduate Diploma in Law, Law and Legal Practice Course
- University of Oxford, BA (Hons), Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- The Law Society of England & Wales
- Recommended by Who’s Who Legal 2022 as National Leader for Mainland China & Hong Kong SAR – Arbitration, and Arbitration Future Leader (Non-Partners)