Cheryl is a counsel (registered foreign lawyer) of the Litigation team and has more than 9 years’ experience in litigations and arbitrations relating to international trade, commercial transactions, banking and letter of credit, transportation, shipping, ship finance and cross-border investments.
- Tulane University, 2010, Master of Laws, Distinction
- Dalian Maritime University, 2009, Bachelor of Laws
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of Shanghai Bar Association
- Member of China Maritime Law Association