活动类型: 继续法律教育（CLE）或继续专业发展（CPD）, 网络研讨会
- Reed Smith Philadelphia, Three Logan Square Suite 3100 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia PA 19103
- 16 September 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
- 16 September 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Dealing with Difficult Employees
A CLE Program Live in Philadelphia and via Webinar
8:30 - 9:00 a.m. ET
Registration and Breakfast (in Philadelphia)
9:00 - 10:30 a.m. ET
In nearly every business, regardless of size, difficult employees are among management's biggest headaches. Drawing on real-life examples from workplace counseling and litigation, this presentation will address practical steps for dealing with difficult employees.
- Hiring process
- Performance evaluations
- Disciplinary policies and procedures (union and non-union)
- Laying the groundwork for success before a judge, arbitrator, or agency
This program is pending approval for 1.5 CLE credits in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Illinois, Texas, and California, as well as HRCI credit. Pennsylvania credit will be available for in-person attendees only.