This year, by popular demand, we have again assembled a distinguished panel of competition regulators who will discuss and answer questions on topical issues. The audience will have the opportunity to submit their questions on the day or in advance.
- The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- 9 November 2017, 8:30 AM GMT
- 9 November 2017, 10:00 AM GMT
- More Information:
- Please contact us to register
Our panel includes:
- Richard Moriarty, Group Director Consumers and Markets – Civil Aviation Authority
- Deborah Jones, Director of Competition – Financial Conduct Authority
- Polly Weitzman, General Counsel – The Office of Communications (OFCOM)
- Michael Grenfell, Executive Director,Enforcement – Competition and Markets Authority
The forum will be chaired by Reed Smith Competition Partners, Marjorie Holmes and Edward Miller.