This year, by popular demand, we have again assembled a distinguished panel of competition regulators who will discuss and answer questions on topical issues. The audience will have the opportunity to submit their questions on the day or in advance.
Type d’évènement: Conférence
- The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- Date/heure de début
- 9 November 2017, 8:30 AM GMT
- Date/heure de fin
- 9 November 2017, 10:00 AM GMT
- More Information:
- Please contact us to register
Our panel includes:
- Richard Moriarty, Group Director Consumers and Markets – Civil Aviation Authority
- Deborah Jones, Director of Competition – Financial Conduct Authority
- Polly Weitzman, General Counsel – The Office of Communications (OFCOM)
- Michael Grenfell, Executive Director,Enforcement – Competition and Markets Authority
The forum will be chaired by Reed Smith Competition Partners, Marjorie Holmes and Edward Miller.