活动类型: 网络研讨会, 继续法律教育（CLE）或继续专业发展（CPD）
- Reed Smith Webinar
- 11 September 2019, 1:00 PM CDT
- 11 September 2019, 2:00 PM CDT
Please join the Reed Smith IP, Tech & Data Group for a CLE webinar to discuss how organizations can approach third-party information sharing under the CCPA. The program will discuss:
- How can a business determine whether a vendor will be deemed a “service provider” or a “third party” under the CCPA?
- Practical considerations in B2B relationships where businesses may have multiple roles under CCPA
- A risk-based approach to updating third-party agreements, including whether it is necessary to update agreements that already have good privacy and data security provisions or that have recently been updated for the GDPR?
- Is affiliate-sharing “special” under the CCPA? What about all of the privacy policies that are written to describe collection and use of data by a group or “family” of companies?
- How might consumers be notified about third-party sharing in connection with off-line (real world) collection of data?