活动类型: 继续法律教育（CLE）或继续专业发展（CPD）, 研讨会
- Fairmont Pittsburgh, Knox Room, 510 Market Street, Pittsburgh PA 15222
- 23 October 2019, 8:00 AM EDT
- 23 October 2019, 1:30 PM EDT
Our program will include the following topics:
- Tackling the taboo: Recruiting and hiring a diverse workforce
A moderated panel will discuss real-life hiring scenarios that presented diversity challenges.
- Moving the needle: Designing a data-driven diversity and inclusion strategy
Data regarding internal movement of workers through an organization can be coupled with external candidate availability data to design intentional and measureable diversity goals.
- I know what you did last summer: Pre-hire conduct
Legal and best-practice questions will be addressed on topics such as applicant academic credentials; criminal records; compensation history; legalized use of marijuana; and use of social media to screen applicants.
- Once bitten, twice shy: Lessons we have learned
Our team will share lessons learned in the areas of arbitration agreements; use of non-employee workers in the modern “gig” economy; and best practices for making a first impression as an inclusive workplace.
- Disrupting the hiring experience: Small group interactive workshop
Stacey Babyak, Director of Engagement at Buck Consulting, will facilitate this interactive session.