- 4 November 2020, 5:00 PM CST
- 4 November 2020, 6:00 PM CST
- More Information:
- E-commerce: Managing regulatory risk in a digital environment
Areas discussed will include:
- Data collection, use and sharing – How can you collect, analyse and commercialise on valuable customer data while ensuring compliance with applicable data protection laws?
- Technology risk management – Which precautions and steps should you take to safeguard against system outages, processing errors and cyber-attacks?
- Financial regulatory licensing – When will embedding payment functionalities in your e-commerce portal trigger financial regulatory licensing requirements?
- Intellectual property (IP) – How do you balance the protection and use of your IP, particularly in e-commerce collaborations?
- Consumer protection – How does consumer protection law impact on your marketing and advertising campaigns?
The webinar will consider these areas from a global viewpoint, referring to specific examples under Singapore law where appropriate.