Patricia specializes in managing e-discovery. With a background in general litigation, including commercial matters, business torts and product liability defense, Patricia brings a wealth of experience resolving a wide range of discovery issues. She advises clients regarding concerns that arise prior to litigation, including legal holds and preservation, and throughout litigation, including early case assessment, collections, review, and productions.
- Harvard College, 1997, A.B., Government, cum laude, Dean's List; Actively involved in musical theater, sports and academic activities
- Boston College Law School, 2000, 法学博士
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Women in E-Discovery (WiE) – Director of Pittsburgh Chapter