Jeffrey’s practice is focused on all aspects of executive compensation, including plan design, equity compensation, transactional matters and securities law issues. Jeffrey regularly advises companies of all sizes regarding executive compensation matters, including related corporate governance issues, and reporting requirements under federal securities law.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1990, 法学博士, summa cum laude, Elected to Order of the Coif; Editor of the Law Review
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Business, 1983, 工商管理硕士
- Grove City College, 1980, 学士
- Regional Learning Alliance – Member of the Board of Directors
- Robert Morris University – former Adjunct Faculty Member