David is a member of the firm’s State Tax Group whose primary practice includes tax controversy, including federal and state tax audits, appeals, Illinois Independent Tax Tribunal disputes, administrative hearings, conciliation and mediation conferences and judicial litigation at all levels throughout the United States.
- John Marshall Law School, 1996, 法学博士
- University of Illinois, 1993, 理学学士
- U.S. Tax Court
- Selected by Tax Law Experts as their 2018 "Recommended Tax Lawyer - USA: Illinois"
- March/April 2020 “Aircraft Intercompany Leasing: Domestic Use Tax and International Tax Considerations”, Journal of Multistate Taxation and Incentives, Volume 30, Number 1
- 16 July 2019 “5 State and Local Tax Regs To Watch In The 2nd Half Of 2019,” Law360