As a partner in the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, Megan focuses her practice on assisting health care providers faced with False Claims Act litigation and government or internal investigations. Megan’s practice also includes a focus on compliance with regulatory fraud and abuse issues in health care. Megan has significant experience assisting hospitals, academic medical centers, retail pharmacies, and medical device manufacturers respond to allegations of wrongdoing by qui tam whistleblowers, both prior to and during government review, and has handled the various stages of False Claims Act litigation on behalf of her clients. As many of these cases involve significant amounts of transactional claims, Megan is well-versed in understanding data systems and assisting with modeling potential damages exposure for individual cases.
- 弗吉尼亚大学法学院, 2011, 法学博士, Virginia Law Review Editorial Board, 2009 – 2011
- University of Virginia, 2006, 理学学士, in Commerce
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- 12 January 2022 “Reed Smith Promotes 31 To Partner in 14 Offices” Law360