Mark has been a member of the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes Group since 2015. Mark represents both plaintiffs and defendants in federal courts, state courts and arbitrations at all stages of litigation. His practice focuses on a wide range of complex litigation matters on behalf of private and public companies in the areas of insurance coverage, financial services, contract disputes, business and mass torts, deceptive trade practices/unfair competition, and injunctive relief.
- Rutgers School of Law, 2015, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Lead Notes and Casenotes Editor, Rutgers University Law Review
- College of New Jersey, 2007, 理学学士, Chemistry
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- New Jersey Science Olympiad - Treasurer (2013-present), Steering Committee (2010-2015)