Melissa is a Co-Chair of Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry Group. She focuses her litigation and trial practice on pharmaceutical product liability, medical device product liability, commercial litigation, and e-discovery related issues.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 1998, 法学博士, cum laude, Served as the Managing Editor for the Seton Hall Law Review; Participated in Seton Hall's Litigation Clinic representing indigent clients before the New Jersey District Court
- Drew University, 1991, 学士, Political Science and Philosophy
- New Jersey State Bar Association Mercer County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Lawyers for Civil Justice (LCJ)
- The Sedona Conference Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production
- Melissa was selected to the 2016 and 2018 Super Lawyers list for Personal Injury-Products: Defense. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.