Taylor is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, practicing in the areas of health care litigation and regulatory matters. Her practice primarily focuses on internal investigations, unauthorized practice of medicine, compliance, health care M&A, and litigation relating to state and federal false claims acts, the Anti-Kickback statute, and the reimbursement of Medicare and Medicaid. She has assisted a variety of health care providers - including national retail pharmacy chains and post-acute care providers, as well as pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. Prior to Reed Smith, Taylor was a judicial clerk for the Honorable Krystal Q. Alves for the Circuit Court of Prince George’s County, Maryland.
- University of Maryland School of Law, 2018, 法学博士
- Howard University, 2014, 学士
- Honorable Krystal Q. Alves, Circuit Court - Prince George's County, Maryland
- The National Black Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40 - 2021
- Order of the Barristers
- William P. Cunningham Award - 2018