Sid is an associate in Reed Smith’s Intellectual Property group. He focuses his practice in all areas of Intellectual Property such as patent litigation, post-grant proceedings, due diligence analyses, and patent preparation and prosecution.
- The George Washington University Law School, 2013, Visiting Student
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2013, 法学博士, Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Law Association, Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, 2009, M.S., Biomedical Engineering, summa cum laude
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, 2008, 理学学士, Biomedical Engineering, summa cum laude, Tau Beta Pi - National Engineering Honors Society, Biomedical Engineering Honors Society at NJIT, Albert Dorman Honors College
- Florida (inactive status)
- Honorable District Judge Peter G. Sheridan, U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey