Max’s principal focus is advocating for the interests of his policyholder clients and maximizing their insurance recoveries. Max’s experience counseling policyholders runs the gamut from litigating and arbitrating major coverage disputes to advising on insurance placement and renewals. He represents policyholders in matters involving COVID-19, comprehensive general liability (CGL) policies (including claims arising out of asbestos and environmental liabilities), cyber coverage, directors’ and officers’ (D&O) coverage, employment practices liability insurance (EPLI), professional liability/errors and omissions (E&O) coverage, representations and warranties (R&W) insurance, marine cargo insurance, and first-party property and business interruption claims.
- 布兰迪斯大学, 2005, 学士, History and Politics, cum laude
- University of Michigan Law School, 2011, 法学博士, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- The Midwife Center for Birth & Women’s Health – Board Member
- Temple Emanuel of South Hills – LGBTQ+ Task Force Co-Chair