Peter is a registered patent attorney who advises clients on a wide range of intellectual property law, with an emphasis on patent litigation and prosecution. His background in electrical and computer engineering, provides him with a deep understanding of the field and insight on how best to protect his client's innovations.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, 2020, 法学博士, Executive Notes Editor - Notre Dame Journal on Emerging Technologies
- Cornell University, 2010, 理学学士
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- Member, The Richard Linn American Inn of Court
- Recipient, Information Technology Law, Faculty Award (Spring 2020)
- Recipient, PTO Proceedings Post-AIA, Faculty Award (Spring 2020)