Andrew is a member of the Financial Industry Group, the Real Estate Litigation Group and an adjunct member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group. Andrew’s practice has traditionally focused on financial services litigation, real estate litigation, including commercial lease disputes, zoning and condemnation issues and general commercial litigation. He has argued before numerous appellate courts, including New York’s Court of Appeals, First, Second and Third Departments of the Appellate Division and the United States Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
- 纽约大学法学院, 1989, 法学博士
- 纽约大学, 1986, 学士, Politics, cum laude, Founders Day Award
- All State Courts - New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of New York
- 联邦地区法院 – 纽约南部地区