Lizbeth has extensive experience advising U.S. and international clients on U.S. export controls and trade sanctions, and conducting related internal investigations, audits and gap assessments.
She regularly assists clients in the development, drafting and implementation of customized export compliance systems to help minimize the risk of non-compliance while meeting her client’s business needs.
- University of Denver, 2000, 法学博士
- University of Colorado, 1996, 文学硕士
- All State Courts - Colorado
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Recognized in WorldECR’s Directory of Experts in the United States. WorldECR’s Directory of Experts is a guide for those seeking professional advice and support in the areas of export control and/or sanctions compliance.