Michele is a partner in the Financial Industry Group who specializes in corporate finance, global capital markets, corporate trust transactional, corporate trust insolvency and restructuring, general corporate and business law.
With over thirty years of experience, Michele focuses her practice on corporate finance, particularly in the area of domestic and international cross-border capital markets debt issuances. She has participated in every facet of the practice representing issuers, borrowers, underwriters, trustees and credit enhancement providers in connection with the issuance of all types of capital markets debt, including: publicly registered, privately placed, taxable, tax-exempt and secured and unsecured debt issuances.
- University of San Francisco, 1983, 法学博士, Class Rank: Top 12 percent, Member of International Law Society
- 伦敦政治经济学院, Diploma in International Law
- American University, 1978, 学士, Communications and Journalism
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- American Bar Association
- Member, ABA Corporate Finance Special Committee on Indenture Trustees and a contributor member of the Committee on Trust Indentures and Indenture Trustees to The American Bar Association Annotated Trust Indenture Act project.
- International Financial Law Review 2011. Nominated for Deal of the Year - Wind Hellas Euros 1.8 Billion Restructuring.
- Member, DNC Women's Democratic Leadership Forum
- Member, Sheridan Kalorama Historic Preservation Association