Natasha co-heads Reed Smith's Competition and European Law department in Paris, and is Managing Partner of the office. She is also a member of the Executive Committee, the firm's global management body.
Natasha specializes in issues relating to competition, distribution, and consumer law.
Natasha notably assists global leaders in the e-commerce, pharmaceuticals, medical devices producers, chemicals and retail industries before the French and EU courts and authorities.
- Université de Paris I Panthéon–Sorbonne, Maîtrise, Business law and International law
- Université Paris V - René Descartes, D.E.S.S., Juriste d'Affaires International
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in France for Competition / Antitrust Law, 2020-2021
- Winner of 2019 International Advisory Experts Award in Competition Law within France
- Ranked in the EU, Competition and Distribution category of the Legal 500 EMEA, 2020
- Ranked in the Healthcare and life sciences category of the Legal 500 EMEA - 2020