Kevin has devoted his practice to advocating for managed care organizations since 2003. He has more than 20 years of experience litigating cases in state and federal courts and in arbitrations across the country.
Kevin dedicates a significant portion of his practice to insurance recovery litigation and represents managed care organizations in insurance coverage disputes involving errors and omissions, directors and officers, fiduciary liability, and other insurers. Kevin uses his unique combination of skills and experience in both insurance coverage disputes and the managed care industry to obtain optimal results for his clients. Together with other members of the Reed Smith managed care insurance recovery team, Kevin has secured hundreds of millions of dollars in insurance recoveries for managed care clients. Kevin also advises and represents his managed care clients in the placement of their insurance policies.
- 印第安纳大学布鲁明顿校区摩尔法学院, 法学硕士, 1996, 法学博士, Cum Laude
- University of Redlands, 1992, 学士, Magna Cum Laude
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- Justice James D. Heiple, State Supreme Court - Illinois, 1 January 1998 to 11 January 2000