As a partner in the Insurance Recovery Group, Doug has represented policyholders in coverage disputes since 1995. Doug has litigated successfully claims brought under various types of insurance policies, including commercial/comprehensive general liability, Directors & Officers, fiduciary, crime, employment practices, mortgage insurance and media and entertainment.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 1991, J.D., cum laude
- Colorado College, 1986, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- All State and Federal Courts - California
- Director, Los Angeles County Bar Foundation, 2009-2014
- Member, American College of Coverage Counsel
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Commercial Litigation, 2013-2023