Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry Group is pleased to offer a full-day CLE program covering hot topics and emerging litigation trends for in-house counsel at pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's Philadelphia Office, Three Logan Square 1717 Arch Street, 31st Floor, Philadelphia PA 19103
- Start Date/Time:
- 2 November 2017, 8:30 AM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 2 November 2017, 4:00 PM EDT
The day will feature sessions on:
- Government Regulatory Enforcement: Updates And Strategies
- Lessons Learned In International Arbitration Battles
- Digital Health: Issues and Considerations with Patient Engagement, Connected Devices, and Integrated Data
- Product Liability Jury Trials: Trends and Recent Angles of Attack
- Going Long: Addressing the Biggest Opportunities and Threats in Prescription Medical Product Liability Litigation
- Jurisdiction and Venue Refresh Courtesy of Bristol-Myers and TC Heartland
It will also include a networking breakfast and lunch; a networking reception will immediately follow at 4 p.m.
Reed Smith is an accredited CLE provider in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. This course is presumptively approved for 7.2 CLE credits in New Jersey and 6 CLE credits Pennsylvania. An application for Delaware credit is pending. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 7 credits under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy.
In-house counsel at pharmaceutical or medical device companies interested in attending should contact their Reed Smith relationship partner or Elizabeth Starrantino to register.