RICHMOND – Seventeen of Reed Smith’s lawyers are honored in the 23rd edition of the acclaimed Virginia Business Legal Elite directory, the international law firm announced today.
Launched in collaboration with the Virginia Bar Association in 2000 to recognize the Commonwealth’s top lawyers, the directory annually publishes the results from polling thousands of lawyers statewide to identify the most outstanding performers across 20 legal specialties, as well as Virginia’s most outstanding young lawyers. Sixteen Reed Smith attorneys are recognized among the leaders in their practices this year; a seventeenth is named one the state’s best young lawyers.
Reed Smith lawyers honored among the 2022 Virginia Elite are:
- Nicole Brenner (Richmond) – Legislative/Regulatory/Administrative
- James Brennan (Tysons) – Real Estate/Land Use
- Brian Farmer (Richmond) – Business Law
- Brent Gary (Tysons) – Civil Litigation
- Betty Graumlich (Richmond, Tysons) – Labor/Employment Law
- Thomas Greeson (Tysons) – Health Law
- Grayson Hanes (Tysons) – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Carol Honigberg (Tysons) – Real Estate/Land Use
- Michael Lowell (Tysons) – Corporate Counsel
- James McNair (Tysons) – Trusts & Estates
- John McWilliams (Tysons) – Business Law
- Edward Mullen (Richmond) – Legislative/Regulatory/Administrative
- Chrissy Noonan (Richmond) – Legislative/Regulatory/Administrative
- Doug Pittman (Richmond) – Civil Litigation
- Katherine Seikaly (Tysons) – Corporate Counsel
- Dennis Treacy (Richmond) – Environmental Law
Justin deBettencourt, a commercial litigator in the Tysons office, was honored as a 2022 Young Lawyer.