Justin is an associate in Reed Smith’s Litigation Group. Justin focuses his practice on civil and criminal litigation and investigations. Justin's experience includes representing clients in disputes relating to contracts, torts, real estate, and the Fair Housing Act. He also represents major airlines and handles aviation litigation. In addition, he has assisted clients with internal investigations, regulatory enforcement, and False Claims Act litigation. He has experience in civil litigation in federal courts and state courts, in particular, the Eastern District of Virginia, where Justin clerked for a U.S. Magistrate Judge prior to joining Reed Smith. Justin has an active pro bono practice where he assists with housing matters and civil protective orders.
- George Washington University Law School, 2012, J.D.
- University of Virginia, 2007, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- Gonzaga College High School Business Network
- Honorable Theresa Carroll Buchanan, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia