Justin is an associate in Reed Smith’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group. He became a lawyer to help people solve their problems. In his practice, he helps clients navigate complex disputes, including civil and criminal litigation and investigations. In addition, he has assisted clients with internal investigations, regulatory enforcement, and False Claims Act litigation.
- George Washington University Law School, 2012, J.D.
- University of Virginia, 2007, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- Gonzaga College High School Business Network
- Honorable Theresa Carroll Buchanan, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia