Nicole is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group in the firm’s Philadelphia office. She regularly advises her clients on state and federal fraud and abuse laws, including the Stark Law, federal Anti-Kickback Statute, and beneficiary inducement prohibitions, and assists clients in structuring complex transactions and contractual arrangements to comply with those laws. She has extensive experience counselling health care providers and suppliers, private equity funds and other investors in the health care industry, commercial and managed Medicare and Medicaid managed care organizations, and pharmaceutical manufacturers and biotech companies, on fraud and abuse considerations, reimbursement challenges, developing and navigating value-based care models and payment programs, and health care licensing and corporate practice of medicine matters. Nicole also uses her regulatory experience to collaborate with her clients to solve their operational and business challenges and to assist her clients in the prevention and defense of government investigations, audits, and False Claims Act litigation, and in conducting internal compliance assessments.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2010, J.D., summa cum laude; Secretary, Moot Court Board; Income Chair, Public Interest Grants Board
- University of New Mexico, 2005, B.A., summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- American Health Lawyers Association
- The Center for Emerging Visual Artists, Board of Directors
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Pennsylvania Healthcare, 2018-2020. Chambers USA is issued by Chambers and Partners. A description of the selection methodology can be found at chambers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.