Nicole is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group in the firm’s Philadelphia office. She represents a variety of health industry clients, including health care providers and suppliers, managed care organizations, pharmaceutical manufacturers and biotech companies, investors on reimbursement, regulatory matters, transactions, and government investigations and litgation. She regularly counsels clients, and represents her clients in government investigations and litigation matters, on issues related to state and federal fraud and abuse laws, such as the Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, beneficiary inducement prohibitions, and False Claims Act, as well as health care licensing, corporate practice of medicine, and compliance with Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations. Nicole also assists clients with complex transactions, including advising on the potential kickback implications of clients’ contractual arrangements with health care entities, compliance with federal and state physician self-referral restrictions, and with structuring and negotiating physician arrangements. Additionally, Nicole helps commercial and managed Medicare and Medicaid health plans with various aspects of shared savings and risk adjustment arrangements and payments.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2010, J.D., summa cum laude; Secretary, Moot Court Board; Income Chair, Public Interest Grants Board
- University of New Mexico, 2005, B.A., summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- American Health Lawyers Association
- The Center for Emerging Visual Artists, Board of Directors