Jennifer is committed to supporting pharmaceutical and medical device clients who advance therapies that enhance patients’ well-being.
Jennifer's practice focuses primarily on complex product liability litigation, including federal multidistrict litigation (MDL) and consolidated state court actions. She is Counsel in the firm's Life Sciences Health Industry Group.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2009, J.D., Executive Editor, Journal of Law and Social Change; Custody and Support Assistance Clinic
- Lafayette College, 2006, B.A., English, Philosophy, magna cum laude, Honors in English; Marquis Scholar; Phi Beta Kappa; Order of Omega
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court - United States
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Membership Chair, Drug and Medical Device Steering Committee (2022-present)
- Young Lawyers Liaison to the Drug and Medical Device Steering Committee (2018-2020)
- Young Lawyers Steering Committee (2014-2019)
- Young Lawyers Liaison to the Women in the Law Committee (2014-2016)
- Women in the Law, Products Liability, and Trial Tactics committees, member
- The Junior League of Philadelphia, Inc.
- Chair, Done in a Day Committee (2015-2016)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Product Liability Mass Tort Section, Section Chair (2022-present)
- Product Liability Mass Tort Section, Vice Chair (2021-2022)
- Product Liability Mass Tort Section, Secretary (2020-2021)
- Philadelphia Bar Association, member