James Faller is an associate in Reed Smith’s consumer banking, regulatory & litigation practice group. He has experience litigating and arguing complex commercial litigation matters concerning lender liability, consumer fraud, and violations of federal and state consumer protection statutes and regulations, including the Truth in Lending Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- Rutgers School of Law, 2013, J.D., Merit Scholarship Recipient
- New York University, B.A., History and Politics, cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- New York City Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Selected for inclusion in the New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer, 2019-2022. The New York Metro Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of the above advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.