Doug is a partner in the Insurance Recovery Group, and has been representing policyholders in coverage disputes since 1995. He has litigated claims under commercial or comprehensive general liability, directors & officers, fiduciary, crime, employment practices, title insurance and intellectual property policies. His clients include companies in many different business sectors, such as national retail, telecommunications, internet, engineering and construction, medical products and devices, and mortgage banking.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 1991, J.D., cum laude
- Colorado College, 1986, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- All State and Federal Courts - California
- Director, Los Angeles County Bar Foundation, 2009-2014
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (2012-2014, 2016, 2018)