Francisco A. Rodriguez is a partner in the Global Commercial Disputes Group of Reed Smith’s Miami office and serves as the firm’s vice-chair of International Arbitration (US). He focuses his practice on cross-border disputes and international arbitration and litigation. With a focus on Latin America, Francisco represents multinational companies in the defence, financial, infrastructure, energy (e.g., oil drilling rights), biotech, software, media, and hospitality sectors in complex civil and common law matters.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2003, J.D.
- University of Miami, 2000, B.A., cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Adjunct professor of law, Florida International University Law Center
- Honorable Adalberto Jordan, U.S. District Court - Southern District of Florida
Awards & Recognition
- Ranked in Chambers Global for USA International Arbitration: Counsel, 2023
- “Highly recommended” in 2023 edition of the Latin Lawyer 250 – Litigation
- “Highly recommended” in 2023 edition of the Latin Lawyer 250 – Arbitration
- Recognized in Chambers USA 2021-2022, International Arbitration: Counsel
- Recognized in the International category, Super Lawyers, 2017-2022
- Florida’s top lawyers in the International Arbitration – Commercial category, Best Lawyers in America
- Selected through peer review as "Lawyer of the Year" for International Arbitration - Commercial in The Best Lawyers in America©, 2023
- April 2023 "Miami's Rise as 'Global Metropolis' Challenges New York as International Arbitration Hub" Daily Business Review