Brad is the firmwide Vice-Chairman of the Business and Finance Department and is the Global Co-Head of the Private Equity Group. In these roles, Brad helps lead the personnel, administrative, business development and client management activities for the Business and Finance Department which houses, among other groups, Reed Smith’s Financial Industry Group, Energy and Natural Resources Group, Private Equity and Venture Capital Group, Media and Entertainment Group and Corporate and Securities Group.
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, Mergers and Acquisitions Law 2016
- Tier One rated in Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business 2008 - 2014, 2016
- Selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers Business/Corporate 2006 - 2007, 2009 - 2012
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Board of Trustees, Ravinia Festival
- Chairman of the Board, Middle Market Open (the fundraising arm of the National Kidney Foundation of Illinois)
- Pro Bono Counsel, Haiti Takes Root
- Pro Bono Counsel, One Goal
- Member, The Commonwealth Club of Chicago
- Member, American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 1987, J.D.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1984, B.A., with high honors
- Certified Public Accountant