Brad is the Global Co-Head of the Private Equity Group and the former Vice Chairman of the Business and Finance Department. Brad helps lead the personnel, administrative, business development and client management activities for the Global Corporate Group and the Business and Finance Department more broadly.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 1987, J.D.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1984, B.A., with high honors
- Certified Public Accountant
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, Mergers and Acquisitions Law 2016
- Tier One rated in Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business 2008 - 2014, 2016
- Selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers Business/Corporate 2006 - 2007, 2009 - 2012
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Board of Trustees, Ravinia Festival
- Chairman of the Board, Middle Market Open (the fundraising arm of the National Kidney Foundation of Illinois)
- Pro Bono Counsel, Haiti Takes Root
- Pro Bono Counsel, One Goal
- Member, The Commonwealth Club of Chicago
- Member, American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)